Property Search and Process
With our team of property experts and legal advisors on hand, we?re uniquely placed to guide you through the Residency In Spain application process.
Our expert professionals guide you through the property search and residency process.
Prior to your visit to Spain, Residency in Spain will:
- Ascertain whether the applicant is eligible to obtain residency via property purchase
- Explain how the Residency application is processed, its costs and timescale
- Offer advice on the area of Spain and property investment that best fits the applicant’s requirements and investment criteria
- Give basic information on the property purchase process and ownership costs
- Offer basic advice on legal & tax issues relevant to applying for Residency
Our sales team will help you find the right property for your needs.
Real estate agency BestPropertyAdvice is an independent real estate agency located in the Costa del Sol and specialized in real estate investments. The Agency has a unique portfolio of luxury properties in sought-after areas of the Costa del Sol, Malaga, Marbella, Sotogrande. The portfolio of the company includes:
- Designer city centre apartments and penthouses
- Luxury detached sea view villas
- Coastal golf properties
- hotels, hostels and touristic apartments
- Bestproperty advice has a highly professional staff, whose expertise in the Spanish property market is internationally renowned.
Our expert legal team process and submit your residency application.
Bestpropertyadvice will handle every aspect of the residency process including the biannual applications for residency permit renewal.
The process is straightforward and applicants will be aided every step of the way by our expert legal team. The initial 3-step process is as follows:
- Applicant is contacted with our legal team
- Applicant fills in initial documents and sends back to the Bestpropertyadvice''s Lawyers
- Residency in Spain makes preliminary application to the Immigration department
If the initial response is successful, the following process applies:
- Applicant visits Spain to initiate Residency process
- Applicant begins property search process
- Applicant completes on propertyapplicant signs a Power of Attorney approving Bestpropertyadvice to act on all residency-related matters
- Client receives Residency Visa within a month
Bestpropertyadvice handles any subsequent Residency Visa renewal applications including for spouses and children under 18 (*)
(*) all dependents applying for Residency Visas under the same application will be required to visit Spain and provide the same paperwork as the primary applicant.
We take care of the management of your property and rental needs.
Property management advice is invaluable in ensuring that landlords and property investors generate the maximum return from their assets. Bestpropertyadvice property management and rental management services are designed to ensure that ownership of a property abroad is as easy as possible. We provide services including introducing architects for bespoke design, helping you through the lettings process, organizing inventories, handling negotiations, deposit payments and maintenance works. These services mean that you can have peace of mind knowing that your property is being looked after whilst you are away.